kuroko no basuke is the epitome of sports anime. and by that i mean
it has every trope in the book
It’s Okay It’s Love(2014)
This drama is tragically and beautifully written. We rarely see the deglamorized reality of Mental Illness and the stigmas that come with it. I would highly suggest this drama to everyone! You don’t even have to be a drama fan to appreciate this amazingly well written story.
In some east Asian countries, mental illness carries even more of a stigma then it does in the UK and the US, which makes this film so much more important.
Ok I cried this drama needs so much more attention
- The two male leads both suffer from mental illnesses
- The male lead has very severe schizophrenia
- He also has PTSD and can only sleep in his bathtub
- His friend (the second male) has Tourette’s which is consistently portrayed
- They DO NOT HOLD BACK on the ableist statements and remarks posed to the characters at all
- Nearing the end of the drama the male lead completely loses his grasp on reality with a severe relapse
- Neither character gets miraculously 100% cured (both are indicated to still take medication)
- They make peace with their illnesses and it’s a happy ending
The drama’s writers were also recently given a plaque for their efforts in raising awareness for this, and it breaks the stereotype of the conventional ‘perfect family’ K-drama. Seriously, go watch this.
(Source: kaware, via jumpingjacktrash)
- Having sex every day.
- Saving sex for your wedding night.
- Never having sex.
- Having sex with different people.
- Having sex with one person.
- Having sex with a person of your same gender.
- Loving sex.
- Hating sex.
- Being loud.
- Being quiet.
The only thing wrong with sex?
When it’s not consensual.
Because that’s not sex. That’s rape.
Reblogging again because this post is so important.
(Source: strengthissexy, via meowtunacaptor)
technogeekmituna said: #
So pretty sure you were supposed to submit a number so I could post the number BUT I’ll just answer this ask, if you don’t mind it being public if so I can take it down.
Anyway I think you’re a pretty cool person, we’ve talked a few times and I have (had?) your skype. I’m very awful about contacting people and starting conversations so I apologize if I never message or talk to you! I would like to get to know you better, as we’ve been following each other for a rather long time. At least a year or two? Probably around two. Man time sure flies.
But yeah, your ideas seem rather interesting for stories that I’ve seen, or in general headcanons. It’d be boss to talk to you sometime because you just seem like a pretty chill person. So yeah that’s probably a thing I should do so hey, how are you, what’s up?